Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crafts on the Coast

Our last show of the season is rapidly approaching! I will be removing many of my ceramic pendants from my Good Dirt Jewelry Etsy shop to take to the Crafts on the Coast Annual Harvest and Holidays Art and Craft Fair in Yachats, Oregon. This is a wonderful venue for a show and there is always a great variety of artists, not to mention the location :) If you have "bookmarked" any pendants as possible holiday gifts, you may want to go take a second look before they are gone. I'm thinking positive here! Everyone is going to be in the holiday shopping mood the first weekend in November, and I'm going to sell every pendant I take :)

I've also just finished some new Runic and starfish pendants, so if you are planning on being in Yachats, Oregon the first weekend in November, stop in and say "Hi!".