Monday, November 24, 2008

The Solitary Fern

Made with love on Grizzly Mountain!

This "Solitary Fern" pendant was created using earthenware clay. No two glazed pieces ever come out of the kiln the same, so each piece is truly unique. This pendant hangs from an 18" ball chain and is available for purchase in my Etsy shop. A gift box is included with your purchase.

A special note to those of you that have contacted me regarding my earthenware Celtic Ogham and Runic pendants--First of all, THANK YOU! for your interest! I was "lucky" enough to have been chosen for jury duty for the months of November and December. We live in a sparsely populated county, so there isn't a huge jury pool. Between that and getting ready for my wonderful son to be home for Thanksgiving I don't have a lot of time to create, but hopefully I will get back on track soon :)

I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!